San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Corelan FOUNDATIONS is now at Hackfest with a 3-day training for beginner with Lincoln as a trainer!
The Corelan® Foundations course is geared towards those new to exploit development, and will provide a fun and interactive environment to break Windows applications. The Foundations course covers a significant portion of the popular Bootcamp class, excluding some of the more advanced topics while adding a few chapters of its own.
This course will give you a rock solid understanding of the fundamentals of exploit development for Windows. During the course, students will get “hands-on” experience working with real vulnerabilities in real applications and the techniques used to exploit them.
For details about the class please check out:
Course Outline and course difference:
https://www.corelan-training.com/Find the right Corelan training for you.pdf
- System Architecture
- Memory Management
- Intro to assembly
- Intro to Immunity Debugger
- Saved Return Pointer overwriter
- Structured Exception Handling
- Bad Characters
- Limited buffers
- Introduction to shellcoding
- Metasploit modules
- Unicode buffers (*)
- providing there is sufficient time
Warning – The course has a steep learning curve and will require full attention and focus.
- Badge for the conference on November 4-5th
- Lunch and diner for 3 days of the trainings (November 1-2-3rd)
- Coffee break
- If you want to play on the CTF, please email us!
Knowledge & Attitude Prerequisites
- Be prepared for long days that may go beyond the hours scheduled/advertised for training
- Speak English, class will be delivered in English only
- Details will be sent to students before the class begins.
- Students testimonials available: https://www.corelan-training.com/index.php/testimonials/