Third Annual Corks’n Kegs!
A splendid evening for tantalizing your taste buds with samples of fine wines, gregarious beers, and delicious food bites chosen to complement the barreled and brewed.
The wine and beer tasting with food pairings runs from 7-10 pm.
• A charitable tax receipt will be provided for a portion of each ticket.
• Beautiful venue located in the heart of the Beach with TTC right outside the door.
• Beverage Stations with a variety of quality wines and beers for sampling and comparing.
• Food Stations with appetizers designed to complement the beverages being featured.
• Excellent Silent Auction to peruse while enjoying the tastings.
Funds raised will be used for local projects, including the winner of Toronto Beach Rotary's annual $5000 grant competition, Chopped 55!
We are Rotary in the Beach, an energetic Service Club that reaches out to those in need within our community and around the world. We lend a hand to individuals and groups from youth to seniors, and those with special challenges. Find us on Facebook!
*MUST BE 19 YEARS OR OLDER. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE; TAXIS ARE AVAILABLE AND TTC IS LESS THAN A BLOCK AWAY.