Actions and Detail Panel
Covenant Health Research Day 2017
Tue, 7 February 2017, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Title: “My life in a petri dish - Covenant Health as a living lab”
This event will include plenary presentations, several oral presentations, poster presentations, discussion panels and networking opporutnities. Registration includes a continental breakfast, all refreshments and a luncheon, as well as continuing medical education credits upon completion.
Research Day Objectives:
- Enable awareness and increase understanding of Covenant Health as a living lab by featuring local expertise;
- Showcase research utilizing living lab concepts;
- Identify needs and aspirations within the Covenanth Health context adn culture, and profile potential opprotunities;
- Explore opportunities to expand or enhance current programs through discussion;
- Demonstrate next steps and identify required supports to apply concepts of living lab; and
- Provide opportunity to engage and network with our partners.