Actions and Detail Panel
Tue, 2 May 2017, 9:00 AM – Thu, 4 May 2017, 5:00 PM NDT
NATI is pleased to announce that we will be offering Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) training to our members on May 2nd-4th in St. John’s. This 3 day workshop with Paul Watts will present the CPSA Professional Selling Course. Participants will receive a CPSA certification of completion.
Member Price $399+tax
Non-member Price $499+tax
Why Choose CPSA Training?
CPSA has trained over 17,000 professionals, from new salespeople to seasoned veterans. 95% saw increases in sales as a result.
Developed in conjunction with Human Resources & Skills Development Canada, CPSA courses are built on extensive research into what sets the best salespeople apart. In-class, online, or on-site, our expert instructors will show you how to put that insight to work to boost your own sales success.
- Learn proven, practical consultative selling processes and techniques
- Nurture profitable, long-lasting, trust-based relationships with clients.
- Tailor your communication style to each individual buyer.
- Successfully negotiate win-win results.
- Apply a proven, structured approach to sales calls and presentations.
- Master management and coaching skills to enhance your team’s performance.
A Smart Investment: CPSA Training
Getting your sales team up to the right level, where sales calls are as efficient and effective as possible, can be a difficult process. It often involves going through many different, and costly, strategies before finding one that works for your team and produces results. Some sales companies never reach that goal, and are always aware of an ability to perform better, without the knowledge of how to get there. Professional sales training can be an invaluable investment in getting your team where they need to be —performing at their best each and every day.
Better Skill Set
Some people think that working in sales doesn’t require much of a skill set; they believe it’s as easy as making calls and moving product. But for anyone who’s actually worked in sales, we know that this couldn’t be farther from the truth. Being a successful sales person requires a great deal of skill, and these skills can’t be casually picked up. To foster a great sales team, you need to invest in training. Training equips sales people will specific techniques, communication skills, and problem solving abilities that will help them better their craft and improve their sales records.
As a result of sales training, employees report higher confidence levels in their ability to do their work—confidence that is reflected in their work ethic, drive, and overall success at their job. Confidence is intricately connected to the skill set provided through sales training; if you’re continually making unsuccessful sales calls, you’re more likely to become disinterested in your work. Training gives sales people the confidence in their abilities that they need to go out and get results.
Why Choose CPSA Training?
Increase in Sales
Professional training in sales corresponds to higher sales figures for a company; the improved skill set and the bolstered confidence translate into more efficient and effective sales calls. While undertaking professional sales training is an investment, it’s an investment that will pay off in the long run. After investing in training, 95 percent of companies report an increase in sales, and 99 percent go on to recommend professional sales training to others.
Better Staff Retention
Sales is one of the more predominant fields for high rates of turnover, with many sales people leaving their sales position within a short time frame for a different position or a different company. The high turnover rate is a huge inconvenience; the energy and resources that go into finding new sales people and making sure they are onboarded correctly can be incredibly time consuming. Turnover is largely related to a lack of confidence in a sales person’s own abilities. Sales training is one of the more effective ways of stemming high turnover; it gives sales people confidence in their abilities and corresponds to increasing successes that serve as a source of motivation.
Decrease in Costs
A high turnover rate is highly expensive; hiring is a very expensive process, as is the necessary onboarding that accompanies it. Lower turnover rates help to drive down excessive costs for a company, but turnover isn’t the only way that sales training can save you money. For employees who haven’t gone through training, inefficiency can lead to longer hours, more staff, and additional support systems that are both unnecessary and costly. When sales people undergo sales training, they are able to work much more efficiently, thereby decreasing some of these extraneous costs. The decrease in costs, combined with the increase in sales, makes professional training an incredibly worthy investment for any company that is serious about taking their sales team to the next level.
CPSA Professional Selling Course 3 Day Workshop
Our top-selling sales program, the Professional Selling Workshop provides sales professionals with absolutely everything they need to succeed.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals that want to further penetrate key accounts, develop long-lasting client partnerships, and create more strategic territory plans for better prospecting
- Key account managers, sales professionals, business-owners/entrepreneurs, sales managers, CSP candidates
- Instructor-led in-class over three days
- On-site with the opportunity to customize
- Influence others more effectively with communications tailored to different personality types and an understanding of the psychology of compliance
- Develop self-awareness, maintain optimism, and manage stress with proven takeaway strategies
- Reduce distractions and increase selling time with a personalized time management system
- Strategically allocate selling and administrative time by leveraging ROI calculations
- Set and achieve personal and professional goals with a formalized closed-loop system
- Implement more strategic, profitable, and achievable territory plans
- Resolve conflicts and pre-emptively mitigate potential issues with new and existing clients
- Effectively guide the client-side decision-making groups and processes
- Increase client retention with tailored and structured account plans
- Conduct the appropriate research and profit analyses before prospecting
- Differentiate yourself from competitors with a Unique Value Proposition
- Convert more prospects by improving the quality and efficiency of calls
- Develop stronger and immediate relationships with potential clients using strategies to build rapport and trust
- Shorten the decision-making process by preparing business cases that focus on financial gains and ROI
- Secure go-forward commitments at the end of each sales call
- Close more sales by transforming into a consultative advisor that focuses on solving problems and delivering value to clients
- Deliver tailored, effective presentations that result in sales
- Maintain profit margins while successfully navigating the negotiation process
Understanding and Managing Yourself: Personality traits for Sales Success
- Recognizing that personality styles impact outcomes - shape your style Learning the four traits for sales effectiveness
- Managing your attitude: key to high performance selling
- Implementing a closed-loop system to effectively manage your time
- Importance of developing and maintaining a professional standard of service, behaviour, and conduct
- Understanding the psychology of selling and how it relates to influencing buying decisions
- Developing stress-relief strategies
Business Creation - Strategic Territory Planning
- Developing a superior goal-orientation attitude. The S.M.A.R.T. model for developing goals
- Establishing criteria for an in-depth competitive analysis of your territory and individual accounts
- Generating a comprehensive strategy for profit maximization
- Mastering high-value tools for effective prospecting: steps to effective new business creation and five critical prospecting rules
The Selling Process with a Higher Success Rate
- Developing an effective prospecting script to secure appointments
- Learning to apply the consultative selling process to gain a commitment to proceed to a full presentation
- Learning how to prepare and deliver an effective sales presentation: styles, components, and identification with your audience
- Managing client meetings: principles of face-to-face selling, keys to rapport building, questioning, benefit selling, objection handling, and closing
Keeping Customers, Building and Managing your Business
- Mastering key steps to effective account/territory planning and management to build long-term relationships with your customers
- Planning using the Planning Pyramid: relationship between sales plans, territory plans, and account plans
- Setting profitable goals, conducting a competitive analysis, and calculating sales Returns on Time Investment (R.O.T.I.)
- Creating an effective customer care program