Actions and Detail Panel
Create your Unique Wellness Practice
Sat, 15 October 2016, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
Transform your valuable skills and life experience into a rewarding wellness practice
Do you worry your wellness practice is going to be “just like everyone else’s”? Do you feel inadequate in your ability to serve others? Are you overwhelmed with the challenge of building a business? Are you unclear about the special gifts you have to bring to your field of practice?
The solution is simple: build your practice around YOU. It is important to build a practice unique to you because it is the path to finding meaning, clarity, and joy in your work. It just so happens to have the lovely side benefit of you being in the greatest service to others.
In this full-day interactive workshop, you will:
- Gain focus and direction on the path of your inspired work – articulate your purpose, vision, and mission
- Identify your ideal client – who you are meant to serve
- Clarify your strengths and gifts – what is it you have to give
- Develop your unique offering – your products, services, or programs, along with appropriate pricing
- Create your powerful marketing message – attract those who need you to your practice
This workshop is intended to serve all wellness practitioners including nutritionists, coaches, yoga teachers, bodyworkers, massage therapists, energy healers, as well as all other healing modalities.
To learn more about what you can do to create a unique practice that stands out from the crowd, watch my free webinar here: https://youtu.be/v7GLpTQmupc
Kiley Redhead helps people who want to make their valuable contribution to the world through their work. She created her own unique business, The New School for Inspired Work, and for 6 years has been supporting people in bringing their visions to life. She also taught business for 8 years to wellness practitioners in training at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Vancouver School of Bodywork and Massage, and Rhodes Wellness College.