Tickets will become available on Monday, October 29th, 11:00am.
NOTE: At 11:00 AM only 50 tickets will be available (Refresh your browser).
NOTE: The second batch of 50 will be available at 4:00 PM (Refresh your browser).
NOTE: The third batch of 50 will be available at 9:00 PM (Refresh your browser).
Securing a ticket:
- Prior to the registration time the upcoming ticket will say "N/A".
- Once ticket sales open up you will be able to select a ticket to secure.
- Once all available tickets are selected the available ticket will say "Pending".
- Once all available tickets have been secured the available ticket will say "Sold Out".
- Once all of batch "C" tickets have been secured you will be able to select "Wait List".
- Tickets that become available for people on the wait list will be given to individuals
in the order that they signed up.
- Remember that you will only be able to secure one ticket per user.
Tickets go very quickly, good luck!
And please do let us know asap if you will not be able to attend so we can free up your ticket.
NOTE: On the morning of the event, if you have not checked in by 8:50 am your ticket will be made available to individuals on the waiting list.
CREATIVE MORNINGS / VANCOUVER DATE
Date: Friday November 02, 2012
Breakfast and Talk : 8:30am - 10:00am
Icebreaker: The best spontaneous decision I've made…
SPEAKER: Jeff Hamada –
Jeff Hamada is a Japanese Canadian artist living and working in Vancouver. In 2008 he created Booooooom.com which has become one of the largest art blogs on the Internet. He has created things for Native Shoes, Converse, Oakley, Endeavor Snowboards, Electronic Arts, and Livestock.
This month’s event will be hosted by the generous folks over at
W2 Media Café and co-presented by the BC Chapter of the Society of Graphic Designers of Canada. If you are not familiar with our supporters, please visit them online to learn more!
Thanks also to our media partner VancouverIsAwesome.com.
Breakfast will be generously sponsored by this month's support partner Mozilla.
ABOUT CREATIVEMORNINGSCreativeMornings is a monthly morning gathering for creative types. Each event includes a 20 minute lecture, followed by a 20 minute group discussion. The gathering begins at 8:30am with the topic presentation starting at 9:00am and everyone taking off for work at 10am.
CreativeMornings are free of charge!