Is your registered charity looking to get together with another registered charity for the purpose of working on a project, fundraising, investing into a limited partnership or perhaps even merging? In this Propellus workshop, non-profit lawyer Yvonne Chenier and non-profit accountant Betty Thompson will review the steps your organization needs take to ensure compliance with the CRA Charities directorate requirements when charities join forces.
As a participant you will:
- Understand the variety of options available for partnership
- Understand legal constraints to partnering
- Learn the steps to CRA compliance
Board members or staff who are responsible for developing partnership with others.
- Date: December 15, 2016
- Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Location: Propellus, Kahanoff Centre: 1170, 105-12 Ave SE
- Pricing: We’ve Reduced our Rates! Members $50.00; Non-Member $100.00 (If cost is a barrier to attending this workshop, please let us know.)
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
As we want to hear from and learn alongside a variety of charities and non-profit organizations there is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session. Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.