CSI Part 2: Office Implementation of Compliance, Safety & Inspections
with Dr. Blake Clemes
This course examines how to implement in your dental office the legal requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and related regulations that were outlined in the first CSI course. This course can act as a checklist that you have fully and correctly done your office implementation or help you to now do so. It is suggested that at least one member of the dental team has completed the first CSI course in order to properly understand the content and detail of this course.
- Know how to fully implement all requirements of the OH&S Act in your dental office and associated regulations.
- To have the information and contacts to procure all required trainign and any necessary equipment to be compliant
- To be able to properly apply all aspects of the legislation to any unique situation in your dental practice
- New mandatory training for all employees and employers
- New WHMIS classifications
- Exclusive office inspection form checklists
- All major eyewash station makes and models
- Waste anesthetic gas testing companies
- Numerous contacts for all required areas
- More in depth CSI section coverage
Category 1 (Core) Course - 6 credits
One staff member per dentist as there is limited attendance.
When & Where
Durham-Ontario Dental Society
Contact Dr. Evan Zaretsky with inquiries at email@example.com.