Actions and Detail Panel
CSMPS: Developer RFP Tips: The Evaluators Speak
Wed, 18 October 2017, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM PDT
Join us for a frank discussion with three leading developers about their procurement process. This one and a half hour-long panel with developers whose projects continue to shape our cities and infrastructure is intended to 1) provide practical information / advice on their proponent selection process; 2) deliver insights about trends and opportunities; and, 3) help improve the quality of proposals for the benefit of all involved.
Join us for a discussion on:
- What works, what doesn’t when cultivating relationships with them
- The biggest mistakes they see / complaints they have
- What factors drive their choices in partners/suppliers
- Questions not asked that would make a difference
The developers will answer questions about all stages of the selection process in an open Q&A format.
Who should attend?
- Firm principals responsible for growth
- Business development leads
- Marketing professionals
- Proposal coordinators – including Administrative Assistants involved in proposal assembly