Actions and Detail Panel
CSMPS: Health Care Facility Developer RFP Tips: The Evaluators Speak
Wed, 17 May 2017, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM PDT
This is a one and a half hour-long panel with senior evaluators from three health care jurisdictions in Metro Vancouver. Health care facility development is accelerating in the region with major projects underway and/or coming on stream. Fraser Health Authority’s Royal Columbian Hospital and health care precinct development is estimated to be the largest in size and scope in the province in over thirty years.
These experts will 1) provide practical information / advice on their competition process; 2) deliver insights about trends and opportunities; and, 3) help improve the quality of proposals for the benefit of all involved.
Join us for a no-holds-barred discussion with three Metro Vancouver health care officials to learn:
- What works, what doesn’t
- The biggest mistakes they see
- Things few proponents think to do but that would be helpful to evaluators and provide an advantage to proponents
- Questions not asked that would make a difference
Evaluators will answer questions about all stages of the proponent selection process in an open Q&A format.
Who should attend:
- Firm principals responsible for business growth
- Business development leads
- Marketing professionals
- Proposal coordinators – including Administrative Assistants involved in proposal assembly
Register for this timely topic now!
Event Sponsored By: