Actions and Detail Panel
Cycle Skills Workshop - Smart Commute Hamilton
Mon, 24 April 2017, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
Join Smart Commute Hamilton at workplaces across Hamilton to refresh your cycling skills and find out more about joining SoBi Hamilton .
Workshops are available to Hamilton Health Sciences, St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton and City of Hamilton employees only. The workshop on May 26 at City Hall is open to the public. See below for a list of workshops available and register for a workshop that fits your schedule!
- Thurs May 20th - McMaster University Medical Centre - 12 PM (Blue Section, Level 2 - 2V7)
- Mon April 24th - Juravinski Hospital & Cancer Centre - 12 PM & 5 PM
- Wed May 3 - Hamilton General Hospital - 12 PM & 5 PM
- Tue May 9 - St. Joseph's Healthcare (Charlton Campus) - 12 PM & 5 PM
- Thurs May 18 - St. Peter's Hospital - 12 pm
- Fri May 26 - Hamilton City Hall - 12 PM & 5 PM (OPEN TO THE PUBLIC)
Please contact Smart Commute Hamilton (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. See you on the road!