Experience the process that has helped over 8 million people achieve success in the unique environment that defines the essence of Dale Carnegie... inspiring, fun, positive, improvement and action oriented.
Increase your skills to:
- connect to people at a deeper level to build trust and rapport
- gain enthusiastic co-operation from others
- increase your ability to lead and influence
- inspire others to take action
- communicate your ideas with clarity and conciseness
- improve your public speaking skills
- present yourself with confidence
- build a greater freedom for self-expression
- become more flexible and elevate your thinking
- effectively handle difficult people and difference of opinions
- be effective in impromptu situations
- manage stress, worry and tap in to your convictions
- improve your memory i.e. names and just about anything else
- increase clarity and direction to create what matters to you most
In this free meeting you will learn how Dale Carnegie® Course will support you in achieving breakthroughs in five areas of your life, both personally and professionally.
Come and see it for yourself!
We encourage you to join similar minded individuals at any one of our upcoming complimentary Preview or Sample meetings in the GTA and experience the process that has helped over 8 million people achieve (business, career or personal) success in the unique environment that defines the essence of our training inspiring, fun, positive, and action oriented.
Sample Session Agenda (What can you expect to learn and take away by attending this meeting?)
- Creating a clear vision (career oriented and/or personal)
- Setting and achieving goals
- Specific ways to align yourself with the decision makers and move up the career ladder (faster)
- Experience the Dale Carnegie® difference (process & method)
- Learn a specific tool to develop memory retention
- Learn and practice a specific communication technique to connect to & influence people (Build instant rapport, make a positive first impression, great for networking events)
- Review detailed objectives of the 8 week process
- Talk to recent graduates
Who Should Attend?
Individuals and employees at all levels in a corporation who seek to maximize their performance, become stronger leaders and add more value to the organization.
Dale Carnegie is recognized as an accredited
provider for the HRPA. Members can receive 42 points
for participating in the Dale Carnegie Course.
Please note that this is a complimentary sample meeting of the Dale Carnegie Course® in Effective Communication & Human Relations / Skills for Success and not the course itself.