Dale Carnegie Course® Preview (Markham)
Monday, August 8, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Experience the process that's helped over 8 million people achieve success in the unique environment that defines the essence of Dale Carnegie... inspiring, fun, positive, improvement and action oriented.
9 weeks of training and coaching that will increase your ability to be at your best when you need it the most.
Increase your skills to:
- connect to people at a deeper level to build trust and rapport
- gain enthusiastic co-operation from others
- increase your ability to lead and influence
- inspire others to take action
- communicate your ideas with clarity and conciseness
- improve your public speaking skills
- present yourself with confidence
- build a greater freedom for self-expression
- become more flexible and elevate your thinking
- effectively handle difficult people and difference of opinions
- be effective in impromptu situations
- manage stress, worry and tap in to your convictions
- improve your memory i.e. names and just about anything else
- increase clarity and direction to create what matters to you most
In this FREE information meeting you will learn how Dale Carnegie® will support you in achieving breakthroughs in 5 areas of your life, both personally and professionally.
Come and see it for yourself!
We encourage you to join similar minded individuals at any one of our upcoming complimentary Preview meetings in the GTA and experience the process that has helped over 8 million people achieve (business, career or personal) success in the unique environment that defines the essence of Dale Carnegie®: Inspiring, Fun, Positive and Action-Oriented.
Preview Agenda (What can you expect to learn and take away by attending this 2 hour meeting?)
- Review detailed objectives of the 9 week process
- Talk to recent graduates
- Experience the Dale Carnegie® difference (process & method)
- Learn a specific tool to develop memory retention
- Learn and practice a specific communication technique to connect to & influence people (Build instant rapport, make a positive first impression, great for networking events)
Please note that this is a complimentary information meeting of the Dale Carnegie Course® in Effective Communication & Human Relations and NOT the course itself.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals and employees at all levels in a corporation who seek to maximize their performance, become stronger leaders and add more value to the organization.
Request a brief self assessment if you are not sure whether this program will help you address your needs/objectives.
When & Where
Dale Carnegie Business Group - GTA Division
The Dale Carnegie Business Group is based in Canada with offices from coast to coast. Associated with Dale Carnegie Training (founded in 1912), the business has evolved from one man’s belief in the power of self improvement to a business focused on producing bottom line results for our clients by collaborating to design and execute their strategies and initiatives to grow and optimize their businesses. We help expand the company’s capacity and their people’s competence to hit stretch goals. We achieve this through a blended approach using consulting, coaching and training. We offer public programs to individuals, who want to sharpen their skills, improve their performance, enhance their careers and create a better life for themselves and their families.
Please Visit www.dalecarnegie.ca for more information.