Actions and Detail Panel
Daring Greatly Workshop Series-Based on the research of Brene Brown
Fri, 24 Mar 2017, 6:30 PM – Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 5:00 PM MDT
Wanting to show up, be seen and live brave in your life and your relationships?
Please join this The Daring Way workshop, based on the research of Brene Brown.
If you want to let go of:
• What will people think?
• Lack of trust
• I’m not _________ enough (you fill in the blank)
• Creating good boundaries
• Asking for what you want
• Being vulnerable
• Trying to fit in
Then this workshop is for you.
It's Friday March 24-6:30 to 9:30 pm and Saturday March 25 - 9am to 5 pm
Location: Parkdale United Church-(they have a nice room so we rented it-this workshop has no religious affiliation :))
You will gain the scientifically based, practical tools to deepen your connection to others, show up courageously in your life, at work and in your relationships
You will walk away with the practical tools to:
• Foster trusting relationships
• Let go of striving and hustling
• Develop a sense of belonging rather than trying to fit in
• Showing up authentically-owning all of who you are
• Be courageous enough to live and work wholeheartedly
• Have the courage to be more loving, creative and innovative
The workshops will include:
- An exclusive workbook only available to participants of this course based on her research and developed by her and her staff.
- 10 part video series that Brene Brown leads that takes you through the curriculum (you will have access to for 30 days after the weekend.)
This workshop will lead to deeper self-knowledge, richer relationships, living with greater authenticity and moving beyond perfectionism.
You’ll discover how vulnerability and courage are vitally linked and will also gain the tools to be resilient in life’s storms and step into the freedom of knowing you are enough.
Relationships will deepen, creativity will flourish, and we gain the true meaning of living a wholehearted life.