Actions and Detail Panel
"Developing Your Fundraising Pipeline" Workshop
Wed, 7 June 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM MDT
Developing Your Fundraising Pipeline Workshop
* Please read the event details below before registering.
Want to make your fundraising more predictable? Learn to use tools that help you keep track of your development opportunities and understand what it will take to succeed in fundraising.
As a participant you will:
- Examine current trends & influences
- Build a process of identification, tracking and reporting for your organization’s fund development activities
- Receive simple and easy-to-implement templates, tools and resources for fundraising
- Develop strategies or enhance existing ones
- Beginners in fund development
- Individuals assigned with fund development tasks
- Leaders of small organizations
$50.00 per NFP group of 3-4 participants (comes out to $12-17 per person)
$25.00 per person if one or two are attending
We encourage each group to have up to 4 current or prospective board members
* A light meal is provided for all participants.
*Note: A minimum of 10 participants is required to run the workshop (maximum 25).
Registered participants will be contacted if the minimum enrolment is not met.
To register, please have your credit card (Mastercard or Visa) ready.
Tip: It is best to plan out how many participants your group will have (and who will register for everyone) so you can avail of the group discount and avoid duplicate registrations.
Thank you and see you at the workshop!
City of Airdrie-Community Development