Actions and Detail Panel
DevSecOps - Azure Cloud Security #AzureSec @London
Thu 20 April 2017, 19:00 – 22:00 BST
FUD-free Cloud - DevSecOps
Azure Cloud Security #AzureSec
Efficiently applying a DevOps work model in our companies allows us to gain agility, flexibility and equipment performance, thus improving our time-to-market. Combined with the benefits of the cloud, it has become one of the keys to digital transformation.
However, we often forget that application security is conditioned by the deployment environment.
- Are cloud environments less secure?
- How to develop fully reliable cloud applications?
- Do elastic, auto-scaling, self-deploying, flexible infrastructures limit the safety of our applications?
Microsoft, through their Azure platform, provides a range of capability to enable business in these new modes of working and we at CAPSiDE want to help you gain the knowledge to develop secure cloud applications on Microsoft Azure.
At the end of the event you can share your thoughts, ideas and concerns with the experts of CAPSiDE, Ackcent Cybersecurity and Microsoft as well as the rest of the audience!
- 19:00 – 19:10h: Welcome
- 19:10 – 19:30h: Impact by the Cloud in organisations and processes - Alex Moore (CAPSiDE)
- 19:30 – 19:50h: How Microsoft faces security in Azure - Guest Speaker from Microsoft
- 19:50 – 20:15h: Hacking the Cloud: Illustration of cloud attacks - Alex Soler (Ackcent Cybersecurity)
- 20:15 – 22:00h: Discussion & Networking with Pizza & Beer
Possibly decamp to a local pub to continue the conversation