DGC Ontario has set-up an orientation for new Members, designed to help you get the most out of your Membership in the Guild. This brief orientation will include:
· Q & A about starting out in the Guild and all things Guild
· Meet the Guild staff and learn how we’re here to help you
· Navigating key parts of the website: Hot List, Availability List, Daily List and more
· Resume/CV review: What employers in the screen-based industry are looking for
· Forms: How to manage Deal Memos, keep accurate Timesheets, when to apply for Dispensation, etc.
· Industry insider’s tricks and tips
Do I need to register?
Yes, registration is required for this event.
Is this event open to everyone?
Yes, this event is open to anyone who would like to learn more about the Directors Guild of Canada - Ontario.
Where can I contact the organizer with questions?
You can contact Cristy Becker at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your ticket as confirmation of your registration.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds for courses. However, if you notify Cristy Becker within 1 business day of the event that you can no longer attend, you will be given a course credit to take another class in the future.