Actions and Detail Panel
DIV T - CLUB OFFICER TRAINING
Fri, 26 August 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Division T - COT - Club officer training is one of the important part of the Toastmaster program. If you missed the previous training sessions please join us for this summer make up session.... The training session is open to all Toastmasters Club officers and/or members.
Here are some reasons why it's beneficial to attend...
1. Your club earn a point in the Distinguished Club Program (DCP).
2. Get direct access to your district leaders and the important information they have to share.
3. Share your own ideas and experiences with other officers at your table.
4. Achieve your goals by networking with members from other clubs.
5. Build on the personal relationships you formed at the last training.
6. Expand your network by meeting new club officers.
7. Revisit the goals you set in when you took office, and determine the best use of your time and energy for the rest of your term.
8. Introduce your mentees to leadership opportunities.
9. Explore other Toastmasters leadership roles, so you can serve in a different spot next year.
10. For your club success!