Actions and Detail Panel
Division A International Speech and Evaluation Contests
Tue, 4 April 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
The 30 Toastmasters Clubs in Markham, Richmond Hill and Vaughan invite members and non-Toastmasters to our annual International Speech and Evaluation Contests. This celebration will feature the 6 best inspirational and 6 critical thinking speakers from Division A.
Check-in starts at 6 pm
Contestant/Judges/Timers/Ballot Counters/SAA briefing at 6:30
Contest starts at 7 pm
Early Bird price of $8 with Eventbrite registration by Mar 31, 2017
Regular price of $12 cash at the door
Refreshments will be served. Trophies will be awarded to the finalists. First place contestants will represent Division A at the District 86 Conference, April 28 to 30 at the Crowne Plaza in Kitchener.
Bring a non Toastmasters Guest and earn a ballot for a prize (Choose multiple tickets and submit and the same time). Clubs with the highest percentage of members attending will win a prize.
Access the IBM Canada Software Labs from the Private IBM Ramp Road, just west of South Town Centre Blvd, 3rd parking entrance on the left.
Area Contests Dates & Locations:
- Area 21 Contest: Wed Mar 8, 2017 at Woodbridge Toastmasters
- International Speech: Tibi Puscas
- Evaluation: Brett Mitsubata
- Area 22 Contest: Tue Mar 7, 2017 at Markham SweeTTalkers
- International Speech: Randie Jacobs
- Evaluation: Julie Tam
- Area 23 Contest: Thu Mar 23, 2017 at Rhenish Church Of Canada
- International Speech: Anu Yogeswaran
- Evaluation: Rainbow Chan
- Area 24 Contest: Wed Mar 8, 2017 at Elgin West Community Centre & Pool
- International Speech: Heather Skoll
- Evaluation: Rowan Faludi
- Area 25 Contest: Wed Mar 22, 2017 at Bayview Hill Community Centre & Pool
- International Speech: Paul Cardwell
- Evaluation: Betsy Sherwin Wolfenden
- Area 26 Contest: Thu Mar 9, 2017 at Bayview Hill Community Centre & Pool
- International Speech: Daniel Kuburovski
- Evaluation: Alex Brown