Actions and Detail Panel
DIY Wordpress Website Build Course
Tue, 6 Jun 2017, 10:00 AM – Wed, 7 Jun 2017, 4:30 PM PDT
Need a new website? Build your own WordPress website from start to finish in a small class with expert instruction and lots of personalized support in this two day workshop. No programming knowledge needed.
DIY WordPress Website Course
- Walk in with photos and text and walk out with a completed website, optimized to achieve the goals of your business or non-profit group, for a fraction of the cost.
- You’ll understand how your website works and be able to maintain it yourself.
- Includes a delicious catered lunch and networking with other participants.
This two day course will guide you step by step through the process of creating your own website to suit your business or non-profit. You will learn and practice the skills to create a website that markets your services and invites action.
- Set up a hosting account,
- Create a web marketing strategy,
- Make and implement design decisions,
- Customize a template to fit your brand,
- Create and edit pages, and add pictures and video.
- Learn how to maintain and back up your own site.
This workshop is small, with lots of individual attention, and where possible is organized by industry or focus to facilitate networking among classmates over lunch.
Prerequisites / Requirements: Laptop (bring your own or let us know and we can rent you one at your cost), basic computer literacy and proficiency with common computer software, such as the ability to edit a word document or send and email with an attachment.
Contact us for more detail at 604-813-7674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Class size is limited to 8, so register now to reserve your spot.