DJ Camp LEVEL 3 will provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge to get serious about being a professional DJ. You will learn about creating an effective brand, promoting your image, building your audience, understanding the show business, and being a legitimate artist. The DJ Camp LEVEL 3 is hosted by Alberta-based DJs MonkeyTwerk (Adriana & Frank), Peep This (Tom), and DJ TYCO (Tyler) from Hot 107, and counts with guest appearances from Edmonton’s dance music industry.
What: 4 Hours of professional instruction, workshops and discussion panels with industry experts. 20 Spots available on each available date.
When: Friday Dec 9
Where: SPARK Centre. 116 – 2257 premier way. Sherwood park, AB
Time: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The DJ Camp LEVEL 3 is divided in 4 blocks (Branding, Audiences, Show Business, Artistry),and counts with hands-on workshops, and a discussion panel with industry experts.
- Branding: Create an effective DJ moniker, and build a proper online presence.
- Audiences: Social media strategies, publishing your music, and self-promotion.
- Business: Price setting, ticket management, standards on the scene, industry etiquette, networking tips & tricks.
- Artistry: Personal style, Do’s and Don’ts, goals and how to achieve them.
- Bring your branding package, if you have it, to receive direct feedback
- All the necessary materials to learn and practice during the DJ camps are fully provided