Actions and Detail Panel
DK Dragons Basketball Club 2017
Sun, 26 March 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
DK Dragons Basketball Club
NO PLAYERS LEFT BEHIND… Tryouts are always open and free of charge. Our club has a no cut policy, so anyone that wants to play basketball and be on a team, we will do our best to make that happen. We believe a player not making a team will most likely not improve at a rate to make that same team the following year. By removing the anxiety of trying out, we allow players to participate and play freely knowing they have a team.
DEVELOPING THE OVERALL ATHLETE… It is our goal to enhance and improve players’ skill levels through quality instruction and coaching, while establishing a positive environment based on teamwork and sportsmanship. We are committed to this future, providing the highest level of training, focusing on skill development and having fun. Teams will have weekly practice and flexible skills training sessions in preparation for league competitions against neighbouring basketball clubs.
TEAM PRACTICES… With weekly team practices and training sessions, team members will have the opportunity for gym access that is flexible to their own development schedule. Team practice days run on Mondays (U10 & U12), Thursdays (U11, U14) and Fridays (U15-19), where we focus on fitness, skills and tactical development.
INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT… Individual training days are also available throughout the week, with skills development on Mondays and Fridays of each week.
GAMES AND COMPETITIONS… Games will be scheduled on weekends typically with week day evenings being a possibility for local games.
MEMBERSHIP FEES… Club membership fees cover gymtime, player kit, league games, championships (if qualified), as well as access to community programs and sports camps throughout the year.
PAYMENT OPTIONS… $1,000/year or $275/quarterly or $100/month.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE… is available for those families who require and qualify.
How to Register:
- Select Todays Date (or the next available date)
- Select your corresponding ticket (i.e. Year membership)
- Check Out and process your registration form
Registrations can be completed onsite, please contact for locations options and hours - 289-314-1152
DK Dragons Teams:
Dragons Elite Teams U11 & U14
For those players seaking a high level of competition amongst the top 20 teams in Ontario.
Dragons Competitive Teams U10 & U12
Players who do not make, or choose not to play Dragons Elite, can play on the Dragons Competitive team that will focus on playing amongst the top 50 teams in Ontario
Dragons Development Teams U11 & U14
For those players looking to be a part of a team that focuses on improving skills and competing against the appropriate skill level
Dragons High School Teams U15-U19
High school aged players looking to work on their skills and develop a team to compete at the provincial club levels
Dragons Weekly Basketball Schedule:
- Competitive Team Practices @ Vincent Massey 211 Harmony Rd N, Oshawa (U10) 6-730pm (U12) 7:30-9pm.
- Open Individual Skills Development @ John XXIII 195 Athabasca St, Oshawa (All Ages) 7-8pm.
- Girls Specific Programs/Teams – Ages/Locations/Times TBA.
- Elite Team Individual Skills Development 6-730pm @ GL Roberts 399 Chaleur Ave, Oshawa (U11) 730-9pm (U14-U16).
- Competitive Development League @ Knox Cs 410 North Scugog Court, Oshawa (U8-10) 6-7pm, (U12-U16) 7-8pm.
- Elite Team Practices @ GL Roberts 399 Chaleur Ave, Oshawa (U11) 6-730pm (U14-U16) 7:30-9pm.
- Development Team Practices @ GL Roberts 399 Chaleur Ave, Oshawa (U11) 6-730pm (U14-U16) 7:30-9pm.
- Open Individual Skills Development @ Vincent Massey 211 Harmony Rd N, Oshawa (All Ages) 6-8pm
- High School Team Practices & U14 Individual Skills Development @ St. Stephens SS 300 Scugog St Bowmanville (U14-U19) 815-1015pm.
Saturdays & Sundays:
- Scheduled leagues and or exhibtion games, generally 1-4 games/month divided over one or two event days. Typical season runs from November -April. Off-season competitions and opportunities are available.
Any questions, comments or concerns please contact
Director of Development
Director of Basketball – Boys
Director of Basketball - Girls