While Drupal 8 core and contributed modules provide a lot of powerful features, you might have some situations where you need to develop custom functionality for your website. In this section of the course, you'll learn how to create Drupal 8 modules from scratch. Some programming background required.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
Best practices for Drupal module development
How Drupal works from a back-end perspective
Ability to create a Drupal 8 module
How to use api.drupal.org to find documentation
How to use development tools for Drupal
Understanding of object-oriented programming for Drupal
For a full course outline, see the training description on our website.
- What's provided? Lunch, snacks, and a training manual. Lots of one-on-one help as you go through the course.
- What do I need to bring? Yes, please bring a laptop for the course.
- Can I pay with a cheque? Yes, contact us and we can issue you an invoice for the training.
- What are the pre-requisites? Programming experience required.
- What size is the class? There is a limit of 12 participants in each class.
- Do you offer discounts? Yes, we provide discounts for students, freelancers, and non-profit organizations. Please contact us for details.