The Drupal content management system is known for its flexibility. Drupal can be used for many types of websites, from media portals to e-commerce sites, to community forums. Site builders have the task of customizing Drupal depending on the content and feature-set they want to provide.
This course will give participants a thorough understanding of the Drupal site building process. You'll get hands-on experience implementing advanced features with Drupal core and contributed modules.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- How to build complex and powerful functionality with Drupal core and contrib
- Understand how to select and configure contributed modules
- Knowledge of the overall Drupal site building process
- The benefits of Drupal 8, what's easy and what's difficult
- Best practices for launching and maintaining a secure and speedy website
- The limits of Drupal site building and when custom theming or module development is required
For a full course outline, see the training description on our website.
What's provided? Lunch, snacks, and a training manual. Lots of one-on-one help as you go through the course.
What do I need to bring? Yes, please bring a laptop for the course.
Can I pay with a cheque? Yes, contact us and we can issue you an invoice for the training.
What are the pre-requisites? Basic understanding of Drupal concepts and content management (or you've taken the introduction to Drupal course)
What size is the class? There is a limit of 10 participants in each class
Do you offer discounts? Yes, we provide discounts for students, freelancers, and non-profit organizations. Please contact us for details.