The DT Concert Series is thrilled to welcome Steve Strongman to the stage on December 15!
Steve Strongman is one of Canada’s most respected Blues artists. His breakthrough 2012 album “A Natural Fact” won three Maple Blues Awards and the 2013 JUNO Award for ‘Blues Recording Of The Year’. Steve’s 2013 album “Let Me Prove It To You” was nominated for the same 2015 JUNO Award.
Steve has performed with BB King, Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, Bonnie Raitt and toured Europe, the U.S., Mexico, and, of course, Canada.
The historic Dominion Telegraph Event Centre in downtown Paris, Ont., is an intimate venue, offering an up-close-and-personal musical experience with some of Canada's most talented live performers.
Season passes for the entire seven-concert series are available, and include VIP front-of-the-line access passes, a snack at the Arlington Hotel's Library Bar before or after each show, and a special season passholders-only concert at the end of the series.
Dinner and concert packages are also available for the night, offering a sensational three-course meal at the Arlington Hotel's elegant Woolf & Wilde restaurant before the show.
Below you will find Chef Paddy Townsend's mouthwatering menu for the evening:
First Course (choice of):
• Caesar Salad w/ Garlic Dressing, Fried Provolone Cheese, Bacon-Wrapped Bacon
• Salad of Arugula, Bibb, Escarole, Radishes, Shaved Fennel, Lemon, Olive Oil, Truffle Pecorino
• Bruschetta on Fontina-Baked Pizzetta
Second Course (choice of):
• Asiago-Stuffed Chicken Supreme w/ Wild Mushroom Truffle Risotto
• House-made Pappardelle Bolognese
• Tender Roast Lamb Shank w/ Caramelized Tomato, Onion, Rosemary & Creamy Leek Polenta
• AAA Beef Bavette w/ Pomme Puree, Asparagus, Red Wine Jus, Cambozola Fritter
Third Course (choice of):
• Butter Tart w/ Sunflower Praline, Cherry Coulis & Vanilla Ice Cream
• Ginger Spice Cake w/ Mascarpone Cream, Sponge Toffee & Butter Rum Sauce
• Cheesecake w/ Almond Cookie, Salted Caramel & Candied Cashews
Discount room rates on the night of the show are also availble for ticketholders. Please contact the Arlington Hotel directly to reserve.