San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Working with clients who are experiencing eating disorders can be enormously challenging but also incredibly fulfilling, both professionally and personally.
Do you lack confidence in assessing and treating the continuum of disordered eating that often presents in our practices? Would you like to enhance your already existing skills? Would a ready-made resource package be a valuable clinical tool? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this workshop is for you!
- Overview of eating disorders
- The process of recovery
- Medical considerations
- The treatment team: individual roles & responsibilities, enhancing each other’s practice
- Dealing with ambivalence, encouraging motivation to change
- Treatment modalities
- Ideas for group as well as individual therapeutic techniques
- A parent's perspective on treatment
- Tools, tools and more tools to add to your therapeutic tool box!
The day will include experiential activities and will allow plenty of time for discussion and interaction.
Cost of the workshop includes lunch and snacks, as well as an extensive package of clinical resources
For further information about this event or the presenter, visit www.pattiwagman.com