Join Ecosource on Wednesday, October 12 from 9:30am-12pm for its harvest celebration. The public is invited to a tour of Mississauga’s only large-scale urban agriculture site, and participate in fun, hands-on gardening games and activities!
- Help plant homegrown garlic and learn about its fascinating life cycle
- Exchange items in good condition at our Upcycling Market
(No furniture or items in poor condition will be accepted)
- Make a healthy snack with Grown In Mississauga produce and enjoy a cup of cider
- Get physical with active garden-themed games
- Invoke your imagination at one of our loose parts nature play stations
- Learn about all of Ecosource’s different program offerings through interactive activity stations
Rain or shine!
Please Register by Monday, Oct. 3.
Ecosource is an innovative environmental organization inspiring our community to become more environmentally responsible through creative public education. The Community Roots project increases opportunities for Peel residents to connect with nature, understand their impact on the local food system through hands-on learning and take action to improve the health of their communities through neighborhood projects. Ecosource’s Community Roots project is generously supported by the Ontario Trillium Foundation.