Can there be any greater delight than cooking with produce fresh from your garden? The pleasure is doubled when that garden is a feast for the eyes! Combining food crops and ornamentals has along history, for a good reason--all that diversity results in gardens that are beautiful AND productive!
This workshop will focus on how to create gardens consisting of edible and ornamental plants. All the techniques we’ll examine can be applied to any garden space, from a city front yard or balcony to an ample country lot.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
• Choosing plants & plant varieties for beauty and flavour;
• Planning your beds or planters for yields and
beauty throughout the growing season;
• Techniques for building beds and pathways;
• Soil building for happy plants;
• Composting and mulching; and
• Organic pest control.
$10.00 RSVP Required
No refunds - post on event wall (facebook) to try to sell your ticket if you cannot attend.
Please pay using the "friends and family option."
For accessibility needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org