San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The EHL Mentorship Program fosters collaboration and partnership through opportunities for innovation, knowledge exchange, mentoring, networking, and educational events.
In the past, EHL has hosted 3 successful mentorship programs and is excited to introduce a revamped, more structured Mentorship Program for the 2017-2018 cycle.
Mentorship is a crucial step in developing the healthcare leaders of tomorrow. The goals of the program are:
- To develop a bridge between the academic and professional practice world for students;
- To assist early careerists and middle managers in furthering their career objectives; and
- To develop individual relationships between mentees and health administration executives that will enhance professional learning opportunities for both.
EHL will host a Mentorship Program Kick-off scheduled for April 6, 2017 to allow mentors and mentees to network and share their preferences for a match.
Mentorship Program Kick-off Agenda (April 6, 2017)
5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Registration & Networking
6:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. Welcome & Program Format
6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. Structured Speed-Networking
7:45 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Closing Remarks
Mentorship Program for April 2017 to May 2018 includes:
- Mentorship Program Kick-off (April 6, 2017)
- a networking session for mentors and mentees to meet and share preferences for a match
- Goal Setting Session (May 2017)
- a facilitated introductory meeting to help paired mentors and mentees collectively set goals for the 2017-2018 Mentorship Program
- Midpoint Check-In (October 2017)
- how can EHL further support the mentor/mentee relationship?
- Year End Appreciation
- a celebration to share the successes, learnings, and challenges of the EHL Mentorship Program
Register for the 2017-2018 Mentorship Program today!
- Please note that we are only accepting 30 mentees for our Mentorship Program at the current moment. A waitlist will be compiled through this registration and you will be contacted as spots open up.
- Registration for the 2017-2018 Mentorship Program automatically registers you for the Mentorship Program Kick-off on April 6, 2017. Sorry, there will be no refunds for non-attendance.
If you have any questions or would like more inforamtion regarding the EHL Mentorship Program, please contact: email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Emerging Health Leaders (EHL) - Edmonton
Emerging Health Leaders
a network developed for new health professionals, by new health professionals