Engineering the Internet of Things – Digital Twin Seminar
Register for free: http://go.simutechgroup.com/ieee-iot-digital-twin-toronto
High-tech–industry product development teams routinely use coupled multiphysics software to analyze the trade-offs among speed, bandwidth, signal integrity, power integrity, thermal performance and EMI/EMC.
The Internet of Things is a network of smart products, or “things”, that use embedded sensors, software, and electronics to communicate with each other over a network. The communication data can be analyzed by cloud based software to derive actionable information, leading to predictive and prescriptive outcomes.
In this seminar, the following topics will be discussed:
– Engineering the Internet of Things
– 5 Engineering Challenges for Smart Product Development
– Case Study: Search and Rescue Drone-Satellite System
– Signal Integrity/EMI/EMC, Human body, Federal Regulations
– User experience – Wearable devices (Multiphysics Simulation)
– Digital Twin – GE and ANSYS collaboration
– Case Study: prescriptive maintenance case study
– RF Antenna placement
– Step by step workshop – Antenna analysis
– PCB design – Power Integrity
– Thermal management (CFD)
– Networking, Door prize/draw (Drone)
Have questions about Engineering the Internet of Things – Digital Twin Seminar?
Contact IEEE Toronto