Actions and Detail Panel
Enrolment Reporting Initiative Workshop 2017
Tue, 24 January 2017, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM EST
The ERI Workshop is for Lead Board Personnel Responsible for A&CE Electronic Reporting to OnSIS. This may include IT, SMS, Finance, and Administrators.
The workshop will include presentations from the Ministry of Education, Vendors and from the CESBA ERI committee based on the needs assessment conducted in this Fall. In the past, the workshop has included:
• OnSIS Business Rules for Adult and Continuing Education
• Collecting the necessary data
• Implementing the necessary technology with vendor user groups
• Developing processes, tools and/or services for timely, accurate and complete registers
• Training school board personnel on the business processes and tools
• Analyzing and reporting the data
One registrant per school board will be funded by CESBA. Travel will be covered, and if this person's school board office is further away from Toronto than 125km one night’s accommodation will also be covered.
Travel and accommodations will not be covered for additional registrants. The first two board registrants will be confirmed immediately, and additional registrants will be put on a waiting list and notified on December 16 if space is available.
A block of rooms has been held for the night of January 23, 2017 until December 23, 2016 at the Toronto Doubletree by Hilton for $165. See link for more details.
For inquiries, please contact Lori Neale at Lneale@cesba.com or 416 597 1904 ext 2.