ENTREPRENEURSHIP FINANCIAL SEMINAR
HOW TO RAISE FUNDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We are organizing an Entrepreneurial Financial Seminar on how to raise funds for New Venture Start up or already established businesses. The talk will focus on:
- How to develop a financial plan to present to various funding agencies.
- How to prepare yourself and your business for funding.
- How to approach various funding sources.
- Various sources of funding (Private and Government, Loans, Equity and Grants)
We find this to be very important for us entrepreneurs as sometimes we are too focused on developing our idea that we underestimate what funding is necessary to bring the idea to light.
Information gained from this seminar will enable you to – among other things:
- Prepare financial forecasts for their entrepreneurial initiatives,
- Anticipate and manage financial risks
- Manage budgets
- Understand the Canadian Credit system
We normally held these talks in Ottawa and this is the first one being done in Toronto – we are happy to share this information with you.
Location: CSI Spadina, 215 Spadina Ave.
Space: Think Tank
Date: Sunday, October 16, 2016
Time: 3:00 – 5:00pm
Spaces are limited. RSVP to email@example.com
Date and Time
215 Spadina Ave
215 Spadina Avenue
Centre For Social Entrepreneurship - Room: Think Tank
Toronto, ON M5T 2C7