San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ATTENTION: CAREGIVERS OF INFANTS, TODDLERS and PRESCHOOLERS
Two-Day Workshop: 8:30am - 4:30pm
April 29th-30th 2017
Erieau Fire Hall
This Workshop is designed to educate, have you experience and give you skills to nurture the developmental process a child needs to cultivate during their first three years of life. The first three years of life are the most significant time, as this is when human beings are building the foundation for optimal brain development, engaging the brain to continuously transform itself in incredibly flexible ways for optimal health and well-being.
These developmental processes build the foundation for their academic, emotional, social and physical intelligences.
This acute time builds the foundation for individuals to be present, connected and secure in all human experiences, coherently active and aware, providing them with the skills to be able to undertake effectively anything in their lifetime…. accessing their limitless potential.
- Gain an understanding why learning and growing with limitless potential is not all in our head
- Understand why the first three years are the most natural and significant time for growth externally and internally
- Discover how to naturally foster joy and pleasure in learning
- Learn the developmental stages from the moment of conception and how to foster their growth naturally to support lifelong health and well-being
- Understand how developmental stages and the infant reflexes affect our growth and how we interact in the world.
- Gain mindful techniques to teach the very young how to regulate their emotions
- Play with techniques to raise your own awareness as their caregiver to be in alignment with your purpose, joy, happiness and connection to others
- Experience joy, laugher, inner peace and compassion to self
Fee is $300.00 before April 7th, 2017 after 375.00
Contact Marianne: firstname.lastname@example.org 281-990-3816
Building a Community on Neuroscience and Mindfulness - join a passionate, dynamic educational community that fosters multiple ways of knowing.
while embracing the uniqueness in all…