Actions and Detail Panel
Évènement SHE-Suite food4thought Dinner & Think Tank
Wed, 17 May 2017, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM SST
Only 5.6% of women hold senior leadership roles in business in Canada today despite the fact that we make up close to 30% of the workforce.
Come find out! Wednesday May 17, from 6 – 9 p.m.* a (very) intimate group of women thought leaders are getting together, in Montreal, for dinner and a ‘think tank’ *doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Get YOUR ticket today!
If you’d you like to:
- Position yourself as a thought leader in Leadership and Inclusion
- Raise awareness about a cause/event/news you’re passionate about
- Bring awareness to your company
- Eat – Network – Brainstorm – Make a difference
Then get your ticket today!
SHE-Suite food4thought – Come find out how women at the top are changing the game!
According to a 2013 business case conducted by Catalyst*, having more women in senior leadership roles has been proven to:
Join the movement that is working to embrace and leverage the strengths of women in senior leadership roles, in business, TODAY!
Together, this SHE-Suite paradigm will create:
and in a world of outsourcing, job sharing, silos, and global expansion, this strategy will create a
for YOUR enterprise, today!
How do we do this?? Come find out!
JOIN US for SHE-Suite food4thought – the first-ever Montreal-wide* (more cities being announced soon!) event for women in leadership positions; it’s a dinner ‘think tank’ discussing how to put more women in senior leadership and C-suite roles. And, how to create the corporate culture for those leaders to THRIVE!
SHE-Suite food 4 thought - a dinner think-tank for the future of business in Canada!
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. - event starts at 6 and ends at 9:00 p.m.
4622 Avenue de l'Hôtel-de-Ville, Montréal (Le Plateau) - metro Mont Royal
* * Seats are VERY limited - To keep conversation relevant for all in attendance, we ask that those attending are currently in corporate influencing/leadership roles; thank you for your support * *
Business in Canada has new rules... come find out what you need to know to get in and the game!
GET YOUR TICKET TODAY for SHE-Suite food4thought where you will experience:
- positioning yourself as a thought-leader in business
- having valuable conversations led by the women thought leaders in business today
- working with trail-blazers to design a plan where your corporation can lead your industry
- bringing awareness to your company or cause
- meeting in an intimate, renowned restaurant on the Plateau Mont Royal
- dining in cozy groups of 4, eating a delicious 3-course menu of innovative, market-fresh French dishes, designed by a top Montreal chef
What can YOU do to move more women into senior levels of leadership?
How can YOU build a corporate culture where healthy women leaders can thrive?
SHE-Suite… how women at the top are changing the game!
* * Seats are VERY limited - To keep conversation relevant for all in attendance, we ask that those attending are currently in influencing/leadership roles; thank you for your support * *
Welcome glass of Prosecco
Amuses bouche :
- Goat cheese candy with green apple, tarragon
- Homemade salmon gravlax, fennel and radishes
- Olive tapenade and confit tomatoes
choice of main dish:
- Guinea fowl breast with a creamy leek sauce
- Albacore tuna, Red peppers virgin oil
- Natural beef bavette, port wine sauce
- Vegetarian choice on request
Choice of desserts:
- Creme Brulée
- lemon sorbet with orange salad
Choice of filtered coffee or steeped tea
* * Do you know a top, female, Canadian, C-Suite leader you'd like to see featured in SHE-Suite (the book and telesummit)? Suggestions gratefully taken at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SHE-Suite NOMINATION or 514.298.6529 * *
Your SHE-Suite food4thought leader is Glynis E. Devine, c.j.
During her 20+ year career in the cosmetics industry, Glynis led her organization of more than 200 women to be consistently recognized in the top 25 sales teams, in Canada. She has personally sold more than 1/2-million dollars' worth of lipstick making her one of the top 5 performers, in Canada.
During her professional speaking career, Glynis has presented Leadership and Communications training to thousands of Canadian business leaders, from a variety of industries.
Her 2017 project SHE-Suite focuses on researching, sharing, and teaching Canada's corporations how to harness the contributions women can make in C-Suite positions.
Her business development includes:
- corporate training
- professional speaking and emceeing
- executive coaching for career growth
- transformational women's empowerment retreats
- the Leader of Your Soul Journey women's empowerment retreat (http:yoursouljourneyretreat.com)
- the Former Emcee of momondaysmontreal dinner story-telling show (http:momondays.com)
- a Supporter and former volunteer of the Look Good Feel Better Program (http://lgfb.ca)
- an entrepreneur from age 20 (how long that is is none of your business!)
- mom - speaker - wife - author - shoe addict - dancin' fool.