Actions and Detail Panel
EVEREST: MedTech Reimbursement June 20, 2017
Tue, Jun 20, 2017, 9:00 AM
MaRS EVEREST: MedTech Reimbursement
The MedTech Reimbursement Everest session allows founders to understand, apply and strategize key reimbursement mechanisms for their medical technologies. It aims to help founders:
- Identify and minimize their knowledge gap around attaining reimbursement of their technologies
- Familiarize with the role of Health Technology Assessment and its impact on market access of innovative technologies
- Identify promising markets to consider when planning out market access
- Understand the scope of work and/or due diligence required to attain reimbursement and market access both locally and internationally.
Participants will gain an understanding of the various components of reimbursement and how these may impact market access of their technology. The goal is to guide participants to generate a set of core inquiries that will require addressing when considering coding, coverage and payment of their individual technologies.
Founders interested in joining the MedTech Reimbursement session must complete the following prior to attending:
- Have a defined value proposition and Business Model Canvas for their business. You will need to provide both prior to your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org - a request will be sent to you once you register.
We recommend that you take the Everest Business Model& Customer Discovery as well as the Everest Customer Segmentation sessions prior to attending the MedTech Reimbursement one. You can register for upcoming Everest sessions here.
8:30am - 1:00pm // Doors will open at 8:30am. The session will begin promptly at 9:00am.
MaRS Ventures will get to participate in this session for FREE. In order to take advantage, we only require participants to give a deposit of $100. This deposit is fully refundable upon completion of the session and the post-session survey. Given the intimate nature of Everest, and because the success of each session relies on the attendance of ventures, we use the deposit to ensure that ventures will attend when they sign up. If you are no longer able to attend the session, we require 48 hour notice. Please email email@example.com. We regret that failure to do so may result in the loss of your deposit.
One ticket per venture. You may bring up to one other team member from your venture to the session.