Back by Popular Demand!
More rock star facilitation coming your way May 5th - open to past and new attendees alike!
What people are saying about Facilitate Like a Rock Star:
- "Nothing I expected but exactly what I needed."
- "Highly engaging - new ideas and so helpful!"
- "Engaged the "outdoor classroom" - really inspiring!"
- "Well organized, energetic, worthwhile"
About our rockin' session:
Hum, you’re comparing Rock Stars and Facilitators? Okay, I give. What do the great ones have in common?
Glad you asked! They:
- Build momentum – they energize and draw people out
- Attract a crowd – attendance at the event/meeting is prioritized as high!
- Draw people in – they cultivate a sense of being part of something bigger
- Get sustainable results – they help move all toward new energizing intentions
Facilitators (of meetings, training, retreats, etc) are not all created equal. But here are the results Rock Star Facilitators get:
- Increased creativity and sharing of innovative ideas
- Increased collaboration
- More wisdom sharing through robust discourse
- Increased solution-finding versus blaming or negativity
- More involvement and consistency in attendance
- Improved outcomes - decisions and learning acted upon
As a professional (leader, trainer, consultant, etc), do you need more of these outcomes?
Rock Star Facilitation requires you to understand, leverage and elevate your strengths to operate from your greatness. Let us help you dig deep and fill your toolkit so you get these great results. (Set up your fan page now.)
About your Facilitators:
Recreational Therapy, Jeff Whattam, has spent the last 15 years using adventure-based therapy to support clients with a range of mental health challenges. What makes them work in therapy make them work in training and retreat environments too – they are engaging, empowering and energizing!
Enter Sarah McVanel, recognition expert with 15 years experience in Organizational Development and coaching, and you have a pair of dynamic facilitators ready to inspire you to trying new icebreakers, exercises and debriefing strategies. By joining in on these activities, you will feel first-hand what works and set a plan in motion as to how to reinvigorate your sessions!
About the venue & dress code:
Set in picturesque Jordan (in Niagara’s wine country), you will spend much of the day learning outside in nature overlooking Sixteen Mile Creek. Lunch is provided so you have nothing to do but plan what running shoes and layers to wear!