Facing our Aging Population: The Unspoken Truth ***FREE!***
This FREE conference was organized by the York Region & South Simcoe Human Services Justice Coordinating Comittee (HSJCC)
This event will focus on our aging population.
Registration at 8:30am
Conference starts at 9:00am
The keynote speaker will be Dr. Z Waisman, FRCPC. Dr. Waisman is a subspecialist in both Forensic Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
Other topics include::
- Natvigating the demand: How to create housing options for seniors
- Elder Abuse: financial, emotional and sexual abuse
- Knowledge exchange on the issue of mental health and dementia
- Assisting seniors involved in the legal system including a dicsussion around fraud and consent
- Personal Support Worker and Caregiver roles
NOTE: If you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies please contact Ashley Dunn with this information by October 12 at firstname.lastname@example.org