Actions and Detail Panel
Fast and Female Champ Chat - FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) - Wind...
Sun, 11 December 2016, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM EST
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Fuelling Women Champions in Windsor, ON
FINA World Swimming Championships (25m), come join us for a day of girl power! Includes: watching and cheering on the FINA World Championship swimmers, physical literacy fitness circuit, yoga & dance party, autographs, plus an inspirational chat with our Fast and Female Ambassadors.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Annamay Pierse - Swimmer, 2008 Olympian
- Bobbi Ross Burford – Hockey Player
- Caitlin Genovy – Volleyball, McMaster University Varsity Team
- Caitlin Longmuir - Basketball Player, University of Windsor Lancers
- Danielle Campo - Swimmer, 2004 & 2000 Paralympic Medalist
- Meaghan Marton - Cross Country and Track and Field, University of Windsor Alum
- Melissa Bishop - Athleitcs 800m, 2016 & 2012 Olympian, 2015 Pan Am Game Medalist
- Noelle Montcalm – Athletics 400m Hurdles, 2016 Olympian
- Stephanie Simone - Athletics 800m & 400m, Oakland University Alum
WHEN: Sunday, December 11, 2016 from 9:30am - 1:30pm
WHERE: WFCU Centre
- 8787 McHugh Street, Windsor, ON N8S 0A1
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes December 9th at 5pm EST. If you would like to attend and have missed the registration deadline please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Day of event registration is $35 (if space is still available).
- Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt (value $29)
- Chocoloate Milk2Go provided by Canada's Dairy Farmers / Fuelling Women Champions
- Canada's Dairy Farmers / Fuelling Women Champions Water Bottle
- Clarins Samples
- Fast and Female Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 9:00am - Check-in / Registration (30 minutes prior to event)
- 9:25am - Watch the FINA World Swimming Championships 25m (reserved Fast and Female Champ Chat seating)
- 11:00am - Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 11:15am - Physical Literacy Fitness Circuit / Yoga
- 12:15pm - Lunch Time (bring your own bag lunch) + Milk Break presented by Canada's Dairy Farmers / Fuelling Women Champions
- 12:30pm - Inspirational Chat with Fast and Female Ambassadors / Q&A
- 1:00pm - Autographs & Photos
- 1:30pm - Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water Bottle
- Active Clothing
- Gym Shoes
- Bring your own bag lunch!