Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Management - In the Black
Tue, 24 January 2017, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Describe your Revenue Streams and Cost Structure to prepare for and project your financials for your first year in business.
- Explain your Revenue Streams and determine your sales forecast assumptions.
- Create monthly cash flow assumptions to determine your Cost Structure and prepare a cash flow statement to outline your monthly financial flow of cash into and out of your business.
- Receive tax tips to prepare you for your first year in business.
- Understand how to analyze an income statement and balance sheet.
- Incorporate your financial assumptions into a business plan and create financial projections using our pre-formulated Excel financial templates.
Facilitated by Sherri Flavel, Business Development Officer at Community Futures Fraser Fort George.