About Fright Night 2016 - OUR 10TH YEAR!
Our haunted building is different! Each year we bring tons of new, interactive, spooky scenes with over 60 live creatures for you to engage with. The entire event is run by volunteers from your community, and all the proceeds go to supporting the Firehouse Youth Centre and the United Way.
Our theme for 2016 - "The Purge!"
The Firehouse is a free drop-in program for youth age 17 and under that runs year round, providing recreation activities, guidance, support, and volunteer opportunities for students. The United Way supports over 200 programs and 40 agencies across Durham (including the Firehouse) for things like Meals on Wheels, Big Brothers/Sisters, food banks and more.
- Friday Oct. 21st, 6pm-10pm and Sat. Oct. 22nd, 5pm-10pm
- All indoors, 3 floors, 2 trails - about 20 minutes to complete a walk through
- Great for all ages!
- Amazing special effects!
- Just $10/person, only $2/person for each additional trip through the trail the same night
- Cash or Debit at the door, or frightnight-2016.eventbrite.ca
- Have the little ones come in costume - trying out their outfit before the big night!
Note: Our event does use fog machines, strobe lights, and has stairs to ascend/descend for the different floors.
Check us out on Twitter and Facebook as we post updates leading up to the event, pictures during the event, and more! @JhsDurhamRegion
Feel free to forward this info to your friends and neighbours - make a fun outing of it for the whole bunch!