Actions and Detail Panel
First Time Home Buyer Seminar
Sat, 6 May 2017, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
First-time buyers fail to purchase their ideal home due to lack of understanding of how home buying works. It's a very simple process to obtain your home. We will be helping you understand the steps necessary in owning your home fast and cut the competition. Bring along your family or friends. This is a FREE seminar for the First time home buyers.
Topics we will be discussing:
- Mistakes first-time buyers make
- A Clear understanding of professional services and how they help you.
- How to get the financing needed to buy a home
- BC First Time Home Buyer's program
- Why do I need a REALTOR?
- What Happens after my offer gets accepted?
- What role does a Lawyer/Notary Public play?
Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
Start your house hunting on Homeonthemarket.ca