Actions and Detail Panel
FITTskills - Global Business Environment - CANCELLED
Mon, 27 Feb 2017, 8:30 AM – Tue, 28 Feb 2017, 4:30 PM AST
In the Global Business Environment course, you’ll develop an understanding of the current environment in which global trade takes place, and the opportunities and challenges it represents for businesses. Whether you are looking for an introduction to the world of exports and imports, or to update and refresh your knowledge after years of global trade experience, this course will develop practical knowledge and skills in all of the key elements of the global business environment.
This course is usually the first recommended course for those getting started with the FITTskills series.
Learn How To:
- Build strong, lucrative business relationships in any market
- Evaluate your trade readiness and go global with confidence by studying globalization, and the nature and importance of trading partners
- Maximize the benefits for your business under the major international trade agreements currently in effect
- Safely navigate global business ethics with a strong knowledge of international human rights, workplace diversity and sustainability practices and laws, as well as the code of conduct for international trade professionals
- Modify your business etiquette, negotiating styles and business practices to accommodate cultural differences in other markets
- And much more
What people are saying:
Global Business Environment is an excellent place to start and get your feet wet; gives a high level overview of all the knowledge shared in the rest of the courses.
- Louei Ali, CITP|FIBP, Director of Business Development, Canada TOPP Co.
FITT courses increased my knowledge and understanding of the complexities of international trade. I found the knowledge that I gained was of immediate use when I started my career in exporting.
- Michelle Gunn, CITP|FIBP, Sea Freight and Customs Assistant, Oxford Frozen Foods
The thing FITT helped me with most was connecting all the dots on just how intertwined the global economy is. It also gave me a good “Big Picture” view of different industries in which I could apply my skills.
- Jason Bernard, CITP|FIBP, International Trade Professional