FITTskills - Global Supply Chain Management
The Global Supply Chain Management course covers essential skillsets you need to manage an international supply chain. Effective global supply chain management enables you to make sure you are managing your company’s flow of goods, information and finances among international networks in the most efficient and profitable manner.
Learn How To:
- Maximize supply chain efficiency with effective planning techniques and strategies
- Use the right terminology, such as in Incoterms 2010, to move your products across international boundaries
- Keep your customers happy by ensuring all of your cross-border documents are flawless and meet all rules and regulations
- Increase your revenue by mastering the skills needed to manage production, inventory, delivery and returns to meet international standards and reduce risk
- Increase your efficiency and productivity by knowing when and how to use intermediaries like freight forwarders, 3PLs and brokers
- And much more
What people are saying:
FITTskills helped me understand the challenges of supply chain management and international operations in a much better way.
- Laxmi Patel, CITP|FIBP, Manager (Retail Operations), Loblaws
Through my studies I really developed an interest and desire to work in logistics and supply chain management. The knowledge I gained helped me understand the full end-to-end operations of a company’s value chain, and my focus after graduation was to secure an entry-level position within the 3PL and supply chain management industry.
- David Steele, Grain Control Specialist, BroadGrain Commodities Inc.
The Global Supply Chain Management course gave me the foundation that I needed for effective and efficient inventory planning.
- Maggie Zhaoxia Huang, Inventory Planner, Startech.com