FITTskills - International Market Entry Strategies
The International Market Entry Strategies course will guide you in correctly identifying and evaluating market entry options for your business. Learn how to create the most effective business strategy by performing a needs-assessment, determining potential barriers to market entry and selecting the most viable market entry strategies for your company.
Learn How To:
- Optimize your chances of market entry success by determining the ideal opportunity for your company
- Excel in new markets by finding and developing beneficial international partnerships to help you succeed
- Plan for any situation and determine whether using agents or distributors is helpful for your market entry strategy
- Maximize your market entry options by understanding when and how to use strategic alliances or foreign direct investment
- Mitigate business risks by determining potential regulatory, legal, political, environmental and cultural barriers to market entry
- And much more
What people are saying:
I really enjoyed this course (International Market Entry Strategies) as it got me thinking about the various market entry strategies available and how we can apply these strategies in a given situation.
- Gus Lazopoulos, CITP|FIBP, Managing Partner, Global Export Leaders Corp.
When I took International Market Entry Strategies, I soon realized that there was much more information to update and more to learn. The knowledge about international markets and Canada’s position therein, was very important. I resolved to pursue the rest of the FITTskills courses.
- Janisette Cruz, CITP|FIBP, Sales and Marketing Coordinator, BioMedica Diagnostics Inc.
I used what I learned via the FITT curriculum to leverage my experience as a logistics, procurement and supply-chain specialist in the Canadian market to the international field, covering not only these disciplines globally but also customs and purchasing in both imports and exports in the American and Mexican markets.
- Emiliano Introcaso, CITP|FIBP, National Program Manager, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters