Actions and Detail Panel
FITTskills - International Marketing - CANCELLED
Mon, 6 Mar 2017, 8:30 AM – Tue, 7 Mar 2017, 4:30 PM AST
The International Marketing course provides you with the knowledge you need to market products and services effectively anywhere in the world. You will learn to apply the main principles of international marketing to build your company’s brand, communicate with new customers, develop a high demand for your company’s products and increase customer loyalty for your business’s goods and services.
Learn How To:
- Expand your brand into new markets by using culturally sensitive messaging
- Build a strong local reputation for your company by recognizing the influence of culture, politics, law and regulatory considerations on all communications
- Determine the most lucrative target markets for your products
- Stay ahead of the competition by preparing an international marketing plan and pricing strategy that will achieve your business goals
- Grow your business in global markets by learning how to adapt your products and services to meet their wants and needs
- And much more
What people are saying:
I especially enjoyed International Marketing because it's simply marketing, but taken across International borders.
- Louei Ali, CITP|FIBP, Director of Business Development, Canada TOPP Co.
I would definitely recommend the FITTskills program. You have the ability to take the FITTskills courses in a way that best suits your lifestyle: on-line or with a partnering educational facility.
- Brittany Sparling, CITP|FIBP, Business Development Specialist (Sales and Marketing), Agnovi Co.
The FITTskills program has allowed me to gain in-depth knowledge about the entire scope of today’s business world. It covered everything from marketing to logistics, finance and international documentation.
- Mateo Pascual, CITP|FIBP, Logistics Coordinator, Ballard Power Systems