FITTskills - International Trade Finance - CANCELLED
In the International Trade Finance course, you’ll learn everything an importer or exporter needs to know about payment, risk mitigation and financing, the financial flow and the flow of goods and services in global trade. With this essential knowledge, you will ensure that your international trade ventures are based on sound financial foundations.
Learn How To:
- Have the cash-flow management to seize exciting global opportunities by learning the best strategies to manage your company’s financial resources
- Keep profits coming in by choosing the smartest payment facilitation methods for every transaction
- Prevent any financial problems by understanding and minimizing the inherent risks of doing business in various international markets
- Strategically manage your business’s assets by developing a smart financial plan for short, medium and long-term growth
- Offer the best pricing for any market with an understanding of local considerations and currency exchange rates
- And much more
What people are saying:
The FITTskills courses introduced me to the fundamentals of international project management and international trade finance, knowledge I have used in my current (CPCS) and previous (EDC as the 2012-2013 EDC-FITT intern) jobs, respectively.
- Stephanie Kam, CITP|FIBP, Senior Consultant, CPCS Transcom Ltd.
I continue to use the resources provided by FITTskills for the International Trade Finance Course as references when we are looking to provide guidance to companies in areas such as methods of payment, understanding distribution methods or mitigating currency risks.
- Angela Krauss, CITP|FIBP, Executive Director, Export Services, Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership
International Trade Finance was my favorite FITTskills course. It gave practical information on how to conduct international transactions.
- Craig Atkinson, CITP|FIBP, International Consultant (Sector Competitiveness), International Trade Centre (UNCTAD/WTO)