FITTskills - International Trade Research
The International Trade Research course will teach you how to identify and gather the information your business needs to make smart decisions about when to engage in international trade and which markets will be the most profitable. Having the right information will help you and your business avoid costly trade and investment mistakes by making the best possible decision the very first time.
Learn How To:
- Plan your company’s global growth with confidence by conducting efficient and well-planned international trade research
- Develop research objectives that meet your company’s business goals
- Gain the information you need efficiently by selecting the best data collection methods
- Get actionable research results quickly by strategically analyzing the research results
- Expand your business effectively by identifying the best global markets and trade opportunities for your products, through the accurate application of marketing intelligence
- And much more
What people are saying:
I have to say "International Trade Research", because I love learning new things and that's what market research is all about!
- Rob Gnaedinger, CITP|FIBP, Manager, Sales Training and Proposal Management, Halogen Software
I found the International Trade Research course when I was looking for ways to make my company export ready. I took it and found it to be very informative, and I decided I would like to complete all the FITT courses.
- Julie Nowe, CITP|FIBP, Finance and Business Development Manager, Big 8 Beverages Ltd.
When applying for the research officer position, I was asked if I had ever conducted a major research report. I had just finished my International Trade Research project so I was able to share that information. Not only did it show that I had well-developed research skills, but it also showed that I was motivated to advance my career through education with the aim of gaining certification in international trade.
- Julie Price, CITP|FIBP, International Relations Officer, Government of Alberta