Actions and Detail Panel
FOCUS Toronto: Situation Table Training
Thu, 4 May 2017, 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
The successful interventions crafted through FOCUS Toronto is owed to the dedication of the professionals at each of the 4 situation tables. Without all of you, none of our accomplishments would be possible. For this we thank you.
This situation table is designed to equip all table members with the tools needed to honour privacy and confidentiality as well as to craft effective and rapid interventions. The training will include:
- Overview of the Information Sharing Protocol
- Overview of FOCUS Toronto mission and values
- Review of the table process with group activities and videos
- Mock situation table meetings
- Intervention best practices
- Handouts and tools
- Question and answer
Spaces are limited so priority will be given to those who have not completed an in person training to date.
Morning refreshments will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact Evon Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org