Actions and Detail Panel
Wed, 30 Nov 2016, 12:00 PM – Fri, 2 Dec 2016, 12:00 PM MST
A premier showcase of western Canada’s leading-edge food technologies, research, products and culinary creations. Foodovation highlights the value-chain, bring together producers, processors, researchers, entrepreneurs and chefs, in one space to pursue collaboration and celebrate innovation.
Industry leaders and renowned speakers ignite discussion, knowledge-sharing and new perspectives. The program provides a variety of formats from keynotes to workshops and lively discussion. The Market will also provide entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers to highlight their products and technologies, while hosting a space in the Market Café for participants to relax and mingle.
Foodovation is an unparalleled opportunity to network, make lasting connections, form new collaborations and discover how to take your business to the next level.
To learn more about the conference visit www.agfoodcouncil.com/foodovation
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- There is plenty of parking at the Royal Executive Inn. The conference center is also conveniently located 5 min away from the Edmonton International Airport.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- If you have any further questions please contact Melissa at AFC, firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.469.3714 ext. 236.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes! Since registration is non-refundable we are giving you the option to transfer your ticket once. You can log in to your Eventbrite account and change your details on the ticket. All changes must be made by November 23, 2016 12:00pm MST.
Can I update my registration information?
- Yes you will be able to log on and change your registration information until Nov. 23, 2016 at 12:00 pm MST.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- You will be given the option to print your ticket, however you can also bring your digital ticket to check in during registration hours.
What is the refund policy?
- For this event there will be no refunds issued. However you may transfer your registration once. All changes must be made by Novermber 23, 2016 12:00 pm MST.