Actions and Detail Panel
For Health Wellbeing Consultants and Soul 7 Present: Flourishing Skills Gro...
Mon, 17 Oct 2016, 6:30 PM – Mon, 5 Dec 2016, 8:30 PM EDT
About Flourishing Skills Groups ™
What if the secret to a flourishing life was actually a known formula?
Turns out, nearly two decades of research in Positive Psychology has uncovered the keys to living a vibrant, flourishing life.
Come find out what’s right with you and how you can build more of that.
- Identify simple tweaks to your schedule, outlook and habits that can lead to dramatic and measurable increases to your well-being.
- Discover the pathways for thriving.
- Learn how to take back the reigns to your life.
- Get simple, proven tools for managing your thoughts, shifting your emotions and inspiring your actions.
- And more…
During this 8 week group you will:
- Connect with Like-Minded People
- Learn to Manage Stress
- Boost your Happiness
- Boost your Wellbeing
- Create Optimum Health
- Prevent Health Problems
- Increase Self-Awareness
- Build Personal Mastery
About Marla Warner, BSC, CWC, CAPP, RYT
Marla is a professional speaker, facilitator, consultant and coach whose focus is wellbeing and productivity. Marla is the principal of For Health Wellness Consultants and is a program leader at Wellspring Cancer Support Centres.She loves offering FSGs because it is an incredible opportunity to bring people together and get to put this powerful research into practice.
NOTE: This weekly event will take place every Monday Night starting October 17th.